If you've been riding for a while, you won’t have been able to ignore the notoriety of the RENTHAL FATBAR handlebar. Used by countless riders from the World Cup circuit to bike parks around the world, the Fatbar is preceded by a solid reputation thanks to excellent manufacturing processes for ever more efficient steering.
The Backsweep (7°) and Upsweep (5°) angles characteristic of RENTHAL have been developed and tested in order to offer the best guarantees for your gravity cockpit.
RENTHAL has designed this handlebar to provide the perfect balance between solidity, lightness, and optimal riding position. To cater for a greater range of riders, we offer this Fatbar with different rise values: 20, 30 and 40mm.
The use of high-end 7 series aluminium with bead-blasted treatment testifies to the level of solidity that the British brand brings. The ‘Hard Anodized’ finish also ensures increased resistance to wear and tear. All top standards for the longest possible lifespan.
The positioning grid is laser engraved and of course, the width of the bar is adjustable with markers to facilitate the operation.
• Material: 7 Series Aluminium
• Finish: Hard Anodized anti-abrasion shot blasting
• Laser etched positioning grid for easy adjustment
• Width markers for a custom fit
• Width: 800mm
• Rise: 20mm
• Backsweep: 7°
• Upsweep: 5°
• Clamping diameter: 31.8mm
• Weight: 315g
• Bead-blasted treatment allows surface stresses to be equalised for more long-term strength and resistance
• Hard Anodized hard coat finish is more resistant to knocks and scratches than conventional anodizing
• Heat treatment is more resistant and durable