Made for riders who compete and chase the clock, the ÖHLINS RXF38 fork benefits from EWS competition experience for optimised operation and more adjustments. Equipped with the new TTX 18 cartridge from the DH RACE FORK, the new RXF36 ensures optimal operation on the trails and during enduro races.
• Max tyre dimensions: 29x2.8
• Travel: 140mm
• Diameter of stanchions: 36mm
• Axle: 15x110 Boost
• TTX Technology
• High speed compression adjustment: 3 clicks
• Low-speed compression adjustment: 15 clicks
• Rebound adjustment: 15 clicks
• Offset: 51mm
• Climb mode
• Global improvements to reduce friction: SKF Seals
• Adjustment: positive air chamber pressure and the ramp-up progression chamber (with high pressure pump)
• Weight 2.05kg
META TR, T.E.M.P.O.
All ÖHLINS suspension that we offer has been tested by our engineers and product teams so that we can provide internal settings perfectly adapted to your COMMENCAL bike from the outset.