BIKE MECHANIC & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Do you want to work in a great and professional environment meeting international riders and other bike industry practitioners ?
COMMENCAL Canada is looking for a Bike Mechanic & Technical Support:
- New position based in Squamish, BC
- Bike mechanic skills required
- Previous experience in bike mechanics and/or management in the cycling industry preferred - Position available as soon as possible
- Managing the COMMENCAL workshop.
- Representing the brand by providing the highest quality service.
- Managing our fleet of Second Hand, Rental and Demo bikes.
- Providing help to our sales team if needed.
- Developing a bike service offer/price list.
- Participating in various COMMENCAL events in the summer if needed.
- High level of bike mechanic skills.
- High level of organisational skills & flexibility.
- Customer service skills.
- Proactive, rigorous and autonomous.
- Reflective and proactive in the development of COMMENCAL Canada.
- Willingness to learn about new products, technologies and trends in the world of mountain biking. - Passionate about bike.
If that sounds like you, please send your Resume and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org