CANADA MARKETING AND MEDIA COORDINATOR
Are you into outdoor sports? Are you implicated in a community? Are you an outgoing person and you want to live a vibrant and interesting professional life ?
- New position based in Squamish, BC
- Previous experience in Social Media management required
- Previous experience in the outdoor or cycling industry preferred - Position available as soon as possible
PARTNERSHIPS - Maintain current relationships, explore and develop potential partners locally & nationally
EVENTS - Management and execution of both macro (eg. Crankworx) and micro (Sea-to-Sky social) events that reflect the spirit of the company
ATHLETES + AMBASSADORS - Supporting our professional athletes and ambassadors
MEDIA - Support on the curation of the marketing communication materials across all media (social media, emails, website blogs, press blogs, magazine ads, online ads), helping the team in content creation and delivery, management & active promotion of the brand on social media channels.
COMMUNITY BUILDING - Develop, connect, engage the brands own local community, be involved with the local community beyond regular events.
Working closely with our worldwide Marketing & Media team.
- High level of organisational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, creativity
- Self-motivated and keen to learn, adaptable to any task no matter how large or small - Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Photography skills a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) is a plus
- At least 1-2 years experience