CANADA CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Previous experience in Customer Service and Customer Support
- Experience in the MTB industry
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills, French also appreciated
- Interest in and knowledge about COMMENCAL products
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries with a proactive and positive attitude.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support.
- Communicating with customers through various channels (Social Network, Phone, emails).
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Working closely with our worldwide Customer Service Team.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to use computers and computer software: Excel, e-mails, etc.
- High level of organisational skills
Available as soon as possible.